Statement according to the Legislative Decree 30th June 2003, n. 196 (Code for the private data protection).
1. Private data protection
The activities set on network by Acirealehotels S.C.A.R.L. are implemented with the utmost respect of the international community and home standards as regards privacy and data protection. Besides all published in this page, you can request Acirealehotels S.C.A.R.L. some explanations, delivering an e-mail message to the address email@example.com, or to the Acirealehotels S.C.A.R.L. company office.
2. Collection and utilization of private data.
With the utmost respect of what ordered by the paragraph 7 of the Legislative Decree n. 196/2003, they state that Acirealehotels S.C.A.R.L. collects private data solely by the consent express by their own customers. The treatment done on the provided private data can include the following activities: collection, recording organization, maintenance, processing, change, communication, erasing and destruction (the list of such activities is published for merely illustrative aims.
The aim of the treatment is solely the one of being able to provide the proposed services and of allowing the necessary management.
Information will be collected through form by Acirealehotels S.C.A.R.L., that will provide to preserve data under the provisions of the law in force.
According to the paragraph 11 of the Legislative Decree n. 196/2003, the private data that are the treatment object are:
a) treated lawfully and in accordance with the law;
b) collected and registered for stated, explicit and lawful aims and used in other treatment operations in terms consistent with such aims;
c) correct and, where necessary, updated;
d) pertinent, complete and non-exceeding as regards the aims for which they are collected and afterwards treated.
e) preserved in a form that allows the identification of the concerned for a period not above the necessary one to the aims for which they are collected and afterwards treated. Acirealehotels S.C.A.R.L. requests the consent expressed by the concerned for the use of the data for aims different from the previously indicated ones, as the consignment of advertising material, the consignment of trading information, the insertion in newsletter services, the processing of marketing research, the processing of statistics.
3. Security in the data communication.
Acirealehotels S.C.A.R.L. has used the necessary physical and electronic measures to protect privacy and to assure the security of information provided by customers and users. Such measures, adopted according to the paragraphs 33 and the followings of the Legislative Decree n. 196/2003, are suitable to protect the paper and electronic documentation provided by anibody who has relations with Acirealehotels S.C.A.R.L..
The physical and electronic measures will be updated constantly, in conformity with all has been ordered by the code for the private data protection.
4. Rights of the concerned and access to data
The paragraph 7 of the Legislative Decree n. 196/2003 states the rights and the faculties that can be exercised as to the treatment of the conferred data. Particularly, paragraph 7 states «the concerned is entitled to get the confirmation of the existence or not of the private data that concern him, even if they aren’t registered yet and their communication is in an intelligible form». Besides, the concerned is entitled to get the information:
- of the private data origin;
- of the aims and the modalities of the treatment;
- of the logic applied in case of a treatment effected with the help of electronic means;
- of the subjects or the subject categories whom private data can be communicated to or can become acquainted with them as the representative appointed for managers or agents in the National Territory.
Besides the concerned is entitled to get:
- the updating, the correction or when he has interest in it, data integration;
- the erasing, the transformation in an anonymous form or the stoppage of the data treated in violation of law, including those of which it isn’t necessary the maintenance in relation to the aims data have been collected and afterwards treated for;
- the statement that the operations in the letters a) and b) have been acquainted with those who the data have been communicated or released to as regards their contents too, excepted the case when such execution reveals itself to be impossible or involves a use of means clearly out of proportion as to the protected right.
Acirealehotels S.C.A.R.L. commits itself to maintain the customer’s file complete and up-to-date.
Moreover, according to the paragraph 7 of the Legislative Decree n. 196/2003, the concerned is entitled to oppose, completely or partly:
- the private data treatment that concerns him for lawful reasons though pertinent to the collection aim;
- the private data treatment that concerns him for the consignment of advertising material or direct sale or for the accomplishment of marketing researches or commercial communication.
5. Exercise and modality of the exercise of rights.
The rights indicated by the paragraph 7 of the Legislative Decree n. 196/2003 (and related in the previous point of the present policy) are exercised with the request directed to the holder or the manager. Acirealehotels S.C.A.R.L. commits itself to provide a suitable reply without delay to every request that could be formulated. According to the paragraph 9 of the Legislative Decree n. 196/2003, the request directed to the holder or the manager can be sent by a registered letter, fax or e-mail, too.
Acirealehotels S.C.A.R.L. commits itself to reply in good time every message sent to the address Via Villalba, 2 - 95024 Acireale (CT) - Italia.
6. Holder and manager of the treatment
According to the Legislative Decree n. 196/2003, they acquaint the holder and the manager of the treatment of private data is Mr Salvo Zappalà, legal representative of Acirealehotels S.C.A.R.L., a company with legal office in Via Villalba, 2 - 95024 Acireale (CT) - Italia.